Urdu NAATI CCL
PTE Study Centre is the best Urdu NAATI CCL Professional Training Centre, NOT by claim, rather by well DOCUMENTED CONTINUOUS success.
In other words, PTE Study Centre provides training for the highest number of CCL languages in Australia. We have industry professional trainers along with the most effective training methodologies and practice materials.
On the other hand, PTE Study Centre has a team of 40+ industry professionals under ONE institute to consistently monitor quality training. This dedicated team of professionals ensures our NAATI-CCL students pass the test in the very first attempt.
Why Choose Sydney PTE Study Centre?
- Highest Number of Languages [31+]
- Instant Feedback and Scoring
- Quickest Preparation Time for Success
- 6 Active Batches
- 40+ Industry Professionals Under One Institute
- Lecture Sessions by NAATI Accredited Interpreter and Translators Working in Various Industries
- Professional Coaching with Personalized Attention and Monitoring by Dedicated Mentors
- Online Support and Learning Sessions
Our Courses are for:
- People who want to get extra 5 points for their Permanent Residency application
- People who intend to take a CCL test and have a rough understanding of the test
- University students who want to gain a better understanding of the test
What will the Course Cover?
- Introduction to interpreting
- Build glossaries for interpreting
- Communication skills for interpreting
- Situational Analysis on topics
- Interpret in a general dialogue setting
- Use routine subject matter terminology in interpreting
- Demonstrate Routine LOTE proficiency in different subjects and cultural contexts
- Major techniques to convey speech from LOTE to English and vice-versa
Our Course Details:
- Preparation Duration: 6 Weeks
- Course Validity: 8 Weeks
- Training Type: Small Group to Private
- Fee: $595-$895 (Fee varies by language)
In conclusion, join us, get your desired score in Urdu NAATI CCL & get 5 points for your PR! At PTE Study Centre, Success is the only KPI we care about.