PTE Study Centre is the number 1 NAATI CCL Professional Training Centre followed by well documented continuous success. We have the highest number of CCL language providers in Australia. We have industry professional trainers along with the most effective training methodologies & the best NAATI CCL preparation materials that will ensure you the success you want to achieve. We are number 1 in Australia not by claim, but by Continuous & Well-documented Success KPI.
Why Choose Us?
- Highest Number of Languages [31+]
- Instant Feedback and Scoring
- Quickest Preparation Time for Success
- 6 Active Batches
- 40+ Industry Professionals Under One Institute
- Lecture Sessions by NAATI Accredited Interpreter and Translators Working in Various Industries
- Professional Coaching with Personalised Attention and Monitoring by Dedicated Mentors
- Online Support and Learning Sessions
NAATI CCL Languages:
Arabic, Bangla, Burmese, Cantonese, Filipino, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Khmer, Mandarin, Nepali, Portuguese, Punjabi, Persian, Sinhalese, Spanish, Telugu, Tamil, Thai, Urdu, Vietnamese & more.
Number 1 in Nepali NAATI CCL:
PTE Study Centre is proud to reach 550+ successful students who have passed their Nepali NAATI CCL test from our institute. Pratik Rai, Nepali NAATI CCL instructor, has become the most positively reviewed NAATI instructor in Australia. This is not because Sydney PTE Study Centre has produced the highest number of Nepali CCL successes in Australia, rather, this is simply because of his passion for teaching his community of people. Many Nepalese call PTE Study Centre their Home because of our quality and promising services.
Our courses are for:
- People who want to get extra 5 points for their Permanent Residency application
- People who intend to take a CCL test and have a rough understanding of the test
- University students who want to gain a better understanding of the test
What Will the Course Cover?
- Week 1: Introduction to interpreting.
- Week 2: Build glossaries for interpreting.
- Week 3: Communication skills for interpreting.
- Week 4: Situational Analysis on topics.
- Week 5: Interpret in a general dialogue setting.
- Week 6: Use routine subject matter terminology in interpreting.
- Week 7: Demonstrate Routine LOTE proficiency in different subjects and cultural contexts.
- Week 8: Major techniques to convey speech from LOTE to English and vice-versa.
- Preparation Duration: 6 Weeks
- Course Validity: 8 Weeks
- Training Type: Small Group to Private
- Fee: $595-$895 (Fee varies by language)
So, enrol now and get your desired NAATI CCL score QUICKLY and EASILY!