Last updated: July 1, 2021
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://ptestudycentre.com.au, https://aiwas.io, https://www.ptestudycentreonline.com.au website and AIWAS, Live Class Portal, Infinity Portal, Exam Portal or any other portal (the “Service/s”) operated by PTE Study Centre (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service/s is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, you may not access the Service.
AIWAS, Live Class Portal, Infinity Portal, Exam Portal or any other portal and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on PTE Study Centre. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from AIWAS, Live Class Portal, Infinity Portal, Exam Portal or any other portal for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from AIWAS, Live Class Portal, Infinity Portal, Exam Portal or any other portal
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from AIWAS, Live Class Portal, Infinity Portal, Exam Portal or any other portal
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from AIWAS, Live Class Portal, Infinity Portal, Exam Portal or any other portal
- Redistribute content from AIWAS, Live Class Portal, Infinity Portal, Exam Portal or any other portal
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. AIWAS, Live Class Portal, Infinity Portal, Exam Portal or any other portal does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of AIWAS, Live Class Portal, Infinity Portal, Exam Portal or any other portal its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws AIWAS, Live Class Portal, Infinity Portal, Exam Portal or any other portal, shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
AIWAS, Live Class Portal, Infinity Portal, Exam Portal or any other portal reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant AIWAS, Live Class Portal, Infinity Portal, Exam Portal or any other portal a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats, or media.
AIWAS, Live Class Portal, Infinity Portal, Exam Portal or any other portal is made available for your use on your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. By using this AI Tool, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- You agree that you will use AIWAS, Live Class Portal, Infinity Portal, Exam Portal or any other portal in accordance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules, and regulations.
- You agree that you will not use, nor will you allow or authorize any third party to use, the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene way or in any other inappropriate way or in a way which conflicts with the Website or the Services.
- If you contribute to our forum (if any) or make any public comments on this Website which are, in our opinion, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene or in any other way inappropriate or which conflict with the Website or the Services offered, then we may at our discretion, refuse to publish such comments and/or remove them from the Website.
- We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone at any time without notice or reason.
- You must not republish, sell, rent or sub-license, reproduce, duplicate or copy, redistribute material/content from AIWAS, Live Class Portal, Infinity Portal, Exam Portal or any other portal. This Agreement shall execute on the date hereof.
Links to external websites
This Website may contain links that direct you outside of this Website. These links are provided for your convenience and are not an express or implied indication that we endorse or approve of the linked Website, its contents or any associated website, product or service. We accept no liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection to your use of these sites.
You may link to our articles or home page. However, you should not provide a link which suggests any association, approval, or endorsement on our part in respect to your website, unless we have expressly agreed in writing. We may withdraw our consent to you linking to our site at any time by notice to you.
Limitation of Liability
We take no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the content or statements contained on this Website or concerning our Services. Statements made are by way of general comment only and you should satisfy yourself as to their accuracy. Further, all of our Services are provided without a warranty with the exception of any warranties provided by law. We are not liable for any damages whatsoever, incurred as a result of or relating to the use of the Website or our Services.
We have taken proper care and precautions to ensure that the information we provide on this Website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee, nor do we accept any legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of anything contained on this Website or any linked site.
The information contained on this Website should not take the place of professional advice.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [insert State], Australia. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in [insert State].
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions, in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.