We’ve all experienced the stomach butterflies, sweaty palms, and dry mouth. Most people’s worst nightmare is test day. But, before the PTE test, how can we feel as prepared as possible? Let’s see how!
Tips to Follow on Test Day
- Get Proper Sleep: It is really important to get proper sleep before the exam day. It can make all the difference in the world if you wake up refreshed on PTE test day.
- A Little Anxiety Can be Good: Getting overconfident and not worrying about the exam at all is not a good sign either. Sometimes it’s better to be a bit worried and keep a little anxiety about the PTE exam.
- Recognize Your Flaws and Play to Your Strengths: Rather than worrying about the part you are less confident about, focus more on the parts of the exam where you are 100% confident. It’s not a good idea to waste time on the things you are less confident. So recognizing your flaws and playing around your strengths is really important.
- Check Your Headset: Before starting the exam, you should check your microphone if it’s working properly or not. If your microphone is not receiving your speech properly, you might end up getting a poor score in the speaking section. And it is also important for you to hear the voices through your headset. Check that as well. Follow the idle headset positioning.
- Keep an Eye on the Clock: You should always be aware of the time. Don’t take a lot of time in answering a question. Try to follow a set of time management tricks. Time is really important in the exam.
- Remember the Tips & Tricks: Try to follow all the tips and tricks of the PTE test, and always try to follow what your instructor has said to you. Don’t make the same mistake that you made while preparing or giving mock tests.
- Follow AI Prediction: Try to follow the AI prediction by AIWAS Plus before sitting for the final exam. This way you will be properly guided what you need to do or what mistakes you need to avoid.
Follow these steps and you will get your desired PTE score quickly and easily! You can also check out the last minute PTE preparation tips by PTE Study Centre.