The PTE essay writing task is designed to assess your grammar, spelling, vocabulary, and written discourse abilities. As a result, it’s critical that you grasp this portion and the expectations before taking the exam. Essay Writing plays an important role in PTE Writing section. Improve PTE Essay writing by following some easy tips and tricks.
Essay Writing Structure
- Introduction – Introduce the topic with relevant information
- Paragraph 1 – State the idea to support your argument
- Paragraph 2 – Provide another idea supporting your argument / or you can offer a counter argument
- Conclusion – Summarize your points in short as conclusion
PTE Essay Writing Tips
- Firstly, try to analyze the prompt to get important information out of it.
- Always use the right structure for essay writing. Better formatting and structure will bring you good marks.
- Manage your time while writing. Because time management is a crucial part in essay writing. Don’t waste too much time in writing.
- Don’t complicate your essay. Use easy and suitable words and sentence structures while writing. Over complicating may result in poor marking.
- Focus on your introduction and conclusion part more as these 2 parts are very much important.
- Don’t write anything irrelevant to the topic.
- Take some time to plan out your thoughts around the topic. Don’t write without planning your thoughts properly.
- Keep your essay simple. Don’t overcomplicate it.
- Enrich yourself with good vocabulary before your exam.