PTE Regular Course
Duration: 4 Weeks
Days: Weekdays (Monday-Friday)
Batch: Morning (10:30-12:30), Afternoon (03:00-05:00) & Evening (06:00-08:00)
Who Should Enroll in PTE Study Centre Regular Course?
Students who have two hours a day and 5 days per week availability for 4 weeks (1 Month) and would like to study in a productive classroom environment.
If you are planning to sit for PTE Exam for the first time or have unsuccessfully appeared for this Exam then you should enroll in PTE Study Centre Regular Course.
- We’ll guide you step-by-step through all the PTE Academic modules and 20 type question
- Detailed description of each question type and strategies to solve
- We’ll break down how each section is scored
- We’ll protect you from walking into PTE traps that lower your score
- Free access to our PTE e-learning site and practice resources that will assist you in your preparation
- You’ll learn the best strategies and tips on how to do PTE Academic tasks
- Detailed description of scoring parameters of each question type
- You’ll learn what NOT to do for each section
- Proven formula to enhance your writing and speaking skills
- The Correct Attitude and Mentality to have while preparing and taking the PTE Academic exam